Quality & Comfort!
Element Restorations offer a wide array of flooring options, including hardwood, laminate, cork, luxury vinyl tile or plank, carpet (broadloom) and carpet tile. Whether you’re renovating a home, building a new home or condo, or adding wood flooring to your commercial space, Element Restorations has you covered.
• Hard Wood
Hardwood flooring is a popular choice among property owners.
The versatility offered by hardwood flooring is incredible. You can use it on residential as well as commercial spaces, plus, there are a variety of styles to choose from. There are many choices of hardwood widths, lengths, and final finish to suit all tastes and applications, from matte to glossy all from reputable brands.
- Easy to Maintain
- More Value
- Easy to Refinish
- Repels Allergens
- Ever Popular
- Natural Looks
Laminate flooring is a practical and affordable alternative to hardwood flooring with great look and minimal maintenance required.
Our laminate is burn, scratch and stain resistant and does very well in high-traffic areas such as doorways, hallways and kitchens.
- Durability—laminate flooring’s reputation for toughness is well deserved. Not only is it scratch resistance it is also resistant to impacts, stains, and won’t fade when exposed to sunlight.
- Easy Installation—No flooring material is easier to install than laminate flooring.
- Looks Great —It not only looks very similar to real wood it has textures making a laminate flooring that feels as authentic as it looks.
- Versatility—Laminate flooring can be installed over just about any substrate, including concrete, wood, plywood, OSB, and previously installed vinyl flooring.
• Luxury Vinyl Plank
Today’s luxury vinyl planks and luxury vinyl tiles are the most practical choice for durable finish, gorgeous look and warmth.
Luxury vinyl plank flooring or LVP is an inexpensive way to breathe new life into a room. It’s gorgeous, is extremely durable, is affordable, and it comes in an endless array of colors and patterns.
- It’s Half The Price Of Wood
- Beautiful Colors And Patterns
- It’s Easy to Install
- Incredible Durability
- Easy To Clean & Maintain
- It’s Warm & Easy On The Joints
Vinyl flooring is durable and stands up well to heavy foot traffic. It is comfortable under foot and reduces noise, which can be important for owners with kids or pets. It is also less expensive than many other flooring options and is easy to install and maintain. Vinyl flooring comes in a broad range of colors and patterns to match every decor, including a variety of lifelike wood grains.
Cork flooring is a great alternative to more traditional hardwood. It’s great for sound dampening, it doesn’t dent and it’s from a renewable source!
Cork floors have been known to be very resilient and last for more than 50 years in even the most heavily tracked areas. Cork flooring is gaining in popularity because of its resilience and durability.
Carpet is classic, elegant looking and warm flooring solution for your home. Modern carpets are hypoallergenic, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- Range of colors, fibers, and textures
- Insulating and warm
- Comfortable and soft
- Can be used with radiant heat
- May help absorb and muffle sound
- Easier installation
- Less likely to cause injury in a fall
- Less expensive
• Engineered Hardwood
If you are looking to add warmth and beauty to your home or facility, nothing compares to wood floors.
• Engineered hardwood is more stable over time than solid wood. If you are concerned about regular hardwoods expansion and contraction in your home because of the humidity and moisture in the harsh Canadian cold seasons engineered hardwood flooring is a viable option.
• Engineered wood flooring is also known to be easier to install than traditional wood flooring, offering three different installation methods:
- nail-down – involves nailing down each engineered wood flooring board
- glue-down – involves using a special epoxy to secure the boards to the subfloor underneath
- floating – involves connecting the planks via the tongue and groove, but not attaching it directly to the subfloor below