Durable & Light!
Glass railings bring overall beauty and flawlessness to the home. With glass railings your outdoor space will become creative and unique in a youthful style, allowing you to better enjoy breathtaking views.
Features of outdoor glass railing
- Railings always bring a modern look and feel.
- Glass rails bring style, luxury, beauty.
- Fast installation
- Outdoor glass balusters bring not only modern beauty but also a subtle emphasis for interior and exterior and works with transparent features not hidden from sight.
- Outdoor tempered glass rails are 5 times more resistant than conventional float glass of the same thickness.
- Space is brighter and more beautiful with many different designs.
- Outdoor glass rails are made of toughened glass that is resistant to high temperatures and is not deformed under temperatures up to 295 degrees Celsius.
Tempered glass railings secured within an aluminum frame.
Topless Glass Railing
Strong, Durable & Light Aluminum is an excellent choice for railings in the harshest conditions.
Aluminum deck railing adds value and security to your property.
Other advantages aluminum railing provides:
- High resistance – Aluminum railing is non-ferrous material, so no excessive rust & corrosion. It is a weather resistant material designed to survive adverse weather conditions.
Low maintenance – With powdered coated railing, you get maintenance free product, which needs occasional wiping, unlike regular aluminum railing which sometimes requires repainting.
Appealing – Aluminum deck railings are available in different colors, designs, and patterns. Making sure that your taste blends flawlessly into the surroundings enhancing your home’s overall appearance.
- Economical option – Aluminum is cheaper than steel or iron material, a little more costly than wood but aluminum railings maintenance is effortless in comparison to wood railings.
Aluminum railings are a one time investment with low maintenance costs makes it a much more economical investment.