Tempered glass railings secured within an aluminum frame.
Topless Glass Railing
Durable & Light!
Glass railings bring overall beauty and flawlessness to the home. With glass railings your outdoor space will become creative and unique in a youthful style, allowing you to better enjoy breathtaking views.
Features of outdoor glass railing
- Railings always bring a modern look and feel.
- Glass rails bring style, luxury, beauty.
- Fast installation
- Outdoor glass balusters bring not only modern beauty but also a subtle emphasis for interior and exterior and works with transparent features not hidden from sight.
- Outdoor tempered glass rails are 5 times more resistant than conventional float glass of the same thickness.
- Space is brighter and more beautiful with many different designs.
- Outdoor glass rails are made of toughened glass that is resistant to high temperatures and is not deformed under temperatures up to 295 degrees Celsius.
Strong, Durable & Light Aluminum
Aluminum Deck Railing
Strong, Durable & Light Aluminum is an excellent choice for railings in the harshest conditions.
Aluminum deck railing adds value and security to your property.
Other advantages aluminum railing provides:
- High resistance – Aluminum railing is non-ferrous material, so no excessive rust & corrosion. It is a weather resistant material designed to survive adverse weather conditions.
Low maintenance – With powdered coated railing, you get maintenance free product, which needs occasional wiping, unlike regular aluminum railing which sometimes requires repainting.
Appealing – Aluminum deck railings are available in different colors, designs, and patterns. Making sure that your taste blends flawlessly into the surroundings enhancing your home’s overall appearance.
- Economical option – Aluminum is cheaper than steel or iron material, a little more costly than wood but aluminum railings maintenance is effortless in comparison to wood railings.
Aluminum railings are a one time investment with low maintenance costs makes it a much more economical investment.