Shingles are a roofing cover consisting of individual overlapping elements. These elements are typically flat, rectangular shapes laid from the bottom edge of the roof up, with each successive row overlapping the joints below.
Advantages of shingle roofs:
• Relatively low upfront cost
• Decent protection level with an average lifespan of 20 to 25 years
• Wide choice of colors to fit with your house siding
• Numerous patterns available – which enables you to create an attractive, custom look to enhance curb appeal
• Choice of limited warranties
• Easy to install by one of our knowledgeable roofers
• Light enough to be installed on virtually any type roof – within just a few days
• Significantly lower installation cost than what you would pay for specialty roofing systems.
A metal roof is a roofing system made from metal pieces or tiles characterized by its high resistance, impermeability and longevity. Durable, beautiful and long lasting metal roofs.
Advantages of metal roofs:
- Longevity. Metal roofs can last 40-70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-20 years.
- Durability. Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which metal you choose).
- Safety. Metal roofs will not spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10-25%.
- Environmentally friendly. Metal roofs not only have 25-95% recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof.
Best Selection of Cedar Shingles.
Cedar is an organic product chosen from Canadian forests. As such, there are no chemicals associated with the production of cedar shingles.
Advantages of cedar roofs:
• Visual Appeal That Lasts
• Insulation and Convenience
• Pleasant Smell
• Repels Insects
Cedar includes a property that wards off termites. Within the dark layers of cedar wood, there’s a chemical that repel termites naturally.
• Damage Resistance
Cedar has proven itself to be one of the strongest, most durable roofing options.
• Increased Realty Value
Homes that sport cedar shingles are popular on the realty market.
• Variety and Color
Cedar shingles can be treated with finishes that can either boost or change the color of the wood.