Unique & Versatile!
Granite is nature’s work of art. It contains a mixture of composed rocks. The different combinations of composed rocks and minerals give granite a number of colors, textures, and patterns. The many choices that granite offers make it suitable for many types of kitchen countertops.
Advantages of Granite Countertops:
• Granite comes in many colors
• Granite countertops last longer because they are comprised of a stone that can be found naturally.
• Granite countertops are often seen as the most elegant and luxurious elements that you can add to a kitchen.
• Granite countertops resist bacteria and dirt. Because the surface of the sealed granite countertop is not porous, so nothing will not soak into it.
• Granite countertops are highly heat-resistant, which means you can place a frying pan that is still heated on the countertop.
• Unique, eco-friendly
Granite is a stone that can be found naturally, no piece of stone is identical to other.
• Granite countertops are perfectly flat. Perfect for rolling out dough on a flat surface, such as for making pie crust or kneading bread
Beautiful & Durable!
Because of their attractive appearance, durability and the fact they don’t have many of the weaknesses of natural stone quartz countertops, also called engineered stone countertops, are here to stay.
Advantages of Quartz Countertops:
• Quartz offers a wide variety of color & pattern options
• Quartz is a great choice for kitchen countertops because of it’s durability and corrosion resistance.
• Quartz countertops are less porous so they are less likely to have spills turn into hidden habitats for bacteria or mold to grow.
•Low Maintenance Quartz Countertops = Less Work for You.
• You will have abundant options in colors, patterns and styles with quartz countertops.
An industry standard for many generations, laminate is a timeless option for countertops, cabinets and accents. With a large variety of new colors and patterns developed recently, laminate is seeing a resurgence in popularity.
Advantages of Laminate Countertops:
• Family-Friendly: Since laminate is a solid surface, it’s not porous, and therefore doesn’t absorb bacteria and food spills as some natural stone surfaces do. For a busy, active household, laminate counters are a convenient choice.
• Cost Effective: Drastically more affordable than stone, laminate countertops are a smart option for homeowners looking to renovate on a small budget, and still get great style.
• Wide Variety of Colors: Popular brands such as Formica and Wilsonart are continuously coming out with new colors, patterns and even materials.
•It’s Versatile: Laminate can be cut into pretty much any shape, providing a fantastic solution for rooms with difficult dimensions.